First Monday Webinar Series
Facilitator: Dave Nicolette. All times are UTC. The dates may be one day earlier in your time zone.
- August 2020: The business value of clean code.
For stakeholders, managers, and members of software development/delivery teams. Sorry, had to move this one to the second Monday.
$20 US per seat
San Francisco: August 10 17:00-18:30, New York: 20:00-21:30)
- Why limit work in process (WIP)?
- What is a Product Owner? (no magic words)
- What is Story Mapping?
- Vertical slicing and incremental feature delivery
- Applying contemporary software development methods to IBM mainframe systems