NeoPragma LLC is an IBM Business Partner
- Choosing an Agile Scaling Framework. LeanPub
- Software Development Metrics. Amazon
- Technical Coaching for IT Organizational Transformation. LeanPub
- Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development Self-Check. LeanPub
- What is Professionalism? LeanPub
- July 19, 2021. Dave Nicolette presented “Test-Driven Development in COBOL” at the Agile 2021 conference. Video
- April 7, 2021. Dave Nicolette presented “Bringing Contemporary Development Practices to the Mainframe Platform” at the Improving Code Meetup. Meetup details
- March 3, 2021. Open Mainframe Project Meetup – Japan (virtual). OMP presented updates on several key projects, including Zowe, Linux-related projects, and COBOL-related projects. Video of the session is available on YouTube. There’s a short demo of Cobol Check starting at time index 1:54:00.
- February 25, 2021. Code Freeze 2021: Humane Engineering (virtual). The conference included a two-hour segment of remote mob programming organized by Austin Chadwick and Chris Lucian of the Mob Mentality Show, in which I was privileged to be one of 17 facilitators. Here’s a blog post with my recollections of the event.
- February 23, 2021. Canton Coders meetup (virtual). Dave Nicolette spoke about mainframe modernization, development tools, and the Cobol Check project. The group had an impromptu mob programming session to try out Cobol Check. The recording is available on YouTube.
- February 16, 2021. Jersey City JUG (virtual). Dave Nicolette spoke about Java on the mainframe and bringing contemporary development practices to the mainframe world. The session was recorded and is available here: YouTube
- January 10, 2021. Mob Mentality Show. Chris Lucian and Austin Chadwick interview Dave Nicolette about his use of mob programming as a coaching method, and about bringing contemporary development practices to the mainframe world. The video is online on the Mob Mentality site.
- December 6, 2020. SPaMCAST. Tom Cagley interviews Dave Nicolette about his 2015 book, Software Development Metrics, and about metrics in general. The webcast is available at tomcagley.com/spamcast-628-software-development-metrics-a-conversation-with-dave-nicolette/.