First Monday Webinar Series
Facilitator: Dave Nicolette. All times are UTC. The dates may be one day earlier in your time zone.
- October 5, 2020: Why limit work in process?
For stakeholders, managers, and members of software development/delivery teams.
$20 US per seat
San Francisco: October 5, 16:00-17:30, New York: 19:00-20:30)
- What is a Product Owner? (no magic words)
- What is Story Mapping?
- Vertical slicing and incremental feature delivery
- Applying contemporary software development methods to IBM mainframe systems
- Whose job is it, anyway?
- Handling unplanned work in Scrum and Kanban
Future topics in the pipeline: